Monday, May 3, 2010

New theHiringSurvey video

I made some small updates on the theHiringSurvey.com page and added a new video I shot today.

Please click over there and take a look.  I need some honest feedback on whether or not the video is ok.  There was some small parts that I wanted to edit better, but I just couldn't get my editing software to do what I think it should do.  I still have the script.  I can re-shoot it, if you folks think it needs to be re-shot.

If you haven't taken the survey then the video appears at the top of the page.  If you have taken the survey then it appears at the bottom of the (shorter) page, below the sharing options.

I have almost 300 surveys now.  But I need some extra kick to get to the next level.

What do you think about the video?  Please be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment