Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Light posting for the last week

I have been focused on Pray with Friends, lately.  I should be making a big announcement on that front this week.  I'm over the first big hump.  I believe in the project more now than when I started.  I think you'll like it when you see it.

I've had a job interview, and have a second interview with the same company tomorrow afternoon.  Interesting company with technically complex products.  I've spent a good deal of time studying their products in preparation for the interviews.

Georgia's birthday party was this past weekend, with tons of prep work to get the house and family ready.

I've started about 6 posts that got interrupted before I could finish them.  One of those is a really big Future Shock Applied post about the "digital economy".  After I started it I realized that I was completely wrong, and I had to re-think the whole situation.  That post will be a new high-water mark, once I get it done.

I don't know if you remember my idea for a Youth Ministry position book.  Someone does.  I got an email about it this morning.  It was a cryptic invitation to talk about the idea.  That really piqued my curiosity.  I've had trouble not thinking about that today.  I'm about to write up (and post, if I don't get interrupted again) my new thoughts on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment